Why choose New Farm Solar?
New Farm Solar is backed by a nationally recognized certification you can trust (NABCEP)or North American Board of Electrical Practitioners for PV installations.
We have been designing and installing grid tie, with grid tie hybrid backup systems, and stand-alone systems for the last 14 years. Our systems are built to last, with only high quality premium modules, flexible balance of systems (i.e. inverters, charge controllers, etc) and rigid parts to withstand the tests of time.
New Farm Solar provides back-up power on every system, offers more options in system design and mounting solutions, from battery backup and off grid, to flexible grid tie systems with roof, ground, and pole mounting solutions. We stand beside our installations with a 12 year workmanship warranty on grid tie systems.
We make solar affordable and accessible for all. We offer financing options as well.
New Farm Solar is a BBB A+ accredited, NABCEP certified PV installation company with over 14 years experience installing grid tie, off grid, and hybrid solar energy systems. Our mission is to provide premium quality systems at affordable prices so everyone can enjoy the benefits of solar!
Find our customer reviews on the BBB website. Click on the BBB button above.
GRID TIE SOLAR ENERGY NET METERING
Grid tie solar systems offset your energy usage by pushing power back to the grid. Excess production is recorded at your utility supplied meter are applied to your bill at the end of the billing cycle.
BATTERY BACKUP AND STAND ALONE POWER SYSTEMS
Hybrid battery based grid tie systems act as both a grid tie system and a off grid system. When the grid is available, your bill is reduced or elminated, except for the service availablity charges. During an outage, these systems can provide instant renewable backup power when it is needed most, with zero maintenance for 20+ years. Where net metering is not available, these systems can function as a Net Zero system, using the grid as little as possible by storing excess solar energy in a LiFePO4 Lithium Ion battery for use during the night time.
MULTIPLE MOUNTING SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide variety of mounting methods, including ground mounts, seasonably adjustable top of pole mounts, passive and active trackers, shingle, metal, and seamless metal roof mount racking, and ballasted arrays for flat rooftops.
Solar energy's return on investment.
Solar energy is a simple electrical generation system with no moving parts that will last for decades. Grid tie (GT) solar is the best solution to lower or eliminate your energy bill. The typical return on investment (ROI) for a grid tie system is 8-10 years, and less than 5 for rural business and farms that want to lower their overhead operation cost.
What are the benefits of going solar?
- Savings. A GT system can lower or eliminate your electric bill and pay for itself in a short time.
- Security. Solar can provide backup power when it is needed most without the need for fuel or maintenance.
- Independence. Creating your own energy is a perfect way to lower your dependence on outside sources for day to day energy consumption.
- Gain immunity. from the rising cost of energy
- Environment. Lower your carbon footprint for a cleaner and healthier environment for our future generations.
- Lower your overhead cost of operation.
- Energy for remote locations. Especially with new battery technologies, off grid living can be an easy and maintenance free option for places where the grid is unavailable.