Why choose New Farm Solar?
We have over 13 years of experience
We have a nationally recognized certification you can trust (NABCEP)
We promise only high quality workmanship
We provide back-up power on every system
We have the lowest turn-key installations in Arkansas
12 year workmanship warranty on grid tie systems
We install grid tie, battery backup, and off grid, with custom design.
We offer multiple array mounting solutions
New Farm Solar is a BBB A+ accredited, NABCEP certified PV installation company with over 13 years experience installing grid tie, off grid, and hybrid solar energy systems. Our mission is to provide premium quality systems at affordable prices so everyone can enjoy the benefits of solar.
GRID TIE SOLAR ENERGY NET METERING
Grid tie solar systems offset your energy usage by pushing power back to the grid. Excess generation, or energy not used in the home during solar production time, is fed back through your utility's provided reverse flow meter. Kwh credits are applied to your bill at the end of the billing cycle. The grid acts as a battery, storing energy for use later. This is called net-metering.
BATTERY BACKUP AND STAND ALONE POWER SYSTEMS
Hybrid battery based grid tie systems act as both a grid tie system and a off grid system. When the grid is available, your bill is reduced or elminated, except for the service availablity charges. During an outage, these systems can provide instant renewable backup power when it is needed most, with zero maintenance for 20+ years. Where net metering is not available, these systems can function as a Net Zero system, using the grid as little as possible by storing excess solar energy in a LiFePO4 Lithium Ion battery for use during the night time.
MULTIPLE MOUNTING SOLUTIONS
We offer a wide variety of mounting methods, including ground mounts, seasonably adjustable top of pole mounts, passive and active trackers, shingle, metal, and seamless metal roof mount racking, and ballasted arrays for flat rooftops.
Solar energy's return on investment.
Solar energy is a simple electrical generation system with no moving parts that will last for decades. Grid tie (GT) solar is the best solution to lower or eliminate your energy bill. The typical return on investment (ROI) for a grid tie system is 8-10 years, and less than 5 for rural business and farms that want to lower their overhead operation cost.
What are the benefits of going solar?
- Savings. A GT system can lower or eliminate your electric bill and pay for itself in a short time.
- Security. Solar can provide backup power when it is needed most without the need for fuel or maintenance.
- Independence. Creating your own energy is a perfect way to lower your dependence on outside sources for day to day energy consumption.
- Gain immunity. from the rising cost of energy
- Environment. Lower your carbon footprint for a cleaner and healthier environment for our future generations.
- Lower your overhead cost of operation.
- Energy for remote locations. Especially with new battery technologies, off grid living can be an easy and maintenance free option for places where the grid is unavailable.